I know you’re busy. Not everybody enjoys using social media. I want to make your life easier so you can spend your time focusing on your customers/clients. I get it. I’m a small business owner, too.
I have more than 15 years of experience creating content (writing, digital photos and videos) for clients. I offer a variety of social media marketing services for events, businesses and nonprofits – whether you want to learn social media or have me handle it for you. I specialize in blogging, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook & Facebook Ads, Twitter & Twitter Ads, LinkedIn & LinkedIn Ads.
Social Media Management
Let me worry about your social media so you can focus on your customers. I will:
- Create a strategy for how best to use social media for your business.
- Craft social media posts (writing/photos/videos) for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and/or Instagram, etc., that your customers – and potential customers – will love. By creating posts that people love, this results in more sales and leads.
- Build a following on your social media pages organically and/or through social media advertising.
- Provide you with monthly reports on your social media progress.
One-on-One Social Media Trainings
Are you just getting started using social media, or are you not seeing the results you’d like? My social media coaching sessions are hands-on. I’ll show you everything from how to create an amazing cover photo on Facebook to how to increase sales using LinkedIn, and everything in between – strategy to success.
Do you need help getting your team getting excited about social media? I will come on site to your business or organization and deliver a personalized presentation catered just for you based on your unique goals.
Social Media Consulting
There are so many options to choose from out there when it comes to social media. I make it simple. I will meet with you to discuss which social medias are best for your business, how to use them effectively to meet your goals (such as increasing sales, increasing membership and soliciting donations), and how to measure your success.
- Live video – I will come to your event and stream it live on Facebook or YouTube
- Website creation and maintenance
- Search engine optimization, to help people find your website
- Search engine marketing, such as GoogleAds, to help target new customers
- Email Marketing