NON-PROFITS & SMALL BUSINESS LEADERS: LEARN SOCIAL MEDIA FROM TOP DIGITAL TRAINER SREE SREENIVASAN
Sree’s 2018 World Tour is making a stop in Honesdale, PA, at The Stourbridge Project on Oct. 27, 2018. Don’t miss out on this chance to hear about social media for small businesses and nonprofits, apps and more.
Sree Sreenivasan (@sree on Twitter and @sreenet on Instagram) is a leading consultant, speaker and trainer for nonprofits, corporations, startups and executives. He has been Chief Digital Officer of major institutions in multiple industries: City of New York (working at City Hall); Columbia University; and the Metropolitan Museum of Art (leading a 70-person team that helped keep the 150-year-old institution relevant in the smartphone age). Before joining the Met, he spent 20 years as a full-time professor at Columbia Journalism School. He was named one of Fast Company’s 100 Most Creative People in Business in 2015; the world’s most influential Chief Digital Officer by CDO Club in 2016; and one of Poynter’s 35 most influential people in social media in 2010. He is a contributor to CNBC’s “Squawk Alley,” appearing monthly to talk tech.
There will be two social media workshops, one for small businesses and another for non-profits.
10 a.m. to 1 p.m. – Social Media for Small Businesses ($35)
2 p.m. to 5 p.m. – Social Media for Nonprofit Organizations ($20)
Sree will share:–
- How to increase sales and leads using social media
- How to attract / connect with donors on social
- What’s working – and what isn’t in 2018 in social media marketing, apps and more
- Best practices that he learned while chief digital officer of New York City, the The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York and Columbia University in the City of New York
- How to cut through the noise using innovative tools and strategies
- And much more.
To sign up for the Small Business workshop, go to sreepabiz.eventcombo.com.
To sign up for the Non-profits workshop, go to
Questions? Contact Tim Sohn at 973-255-8110 (call/text) or email@example.com.