While social media has evolved into a lucrative tool for businesses, the essence of social media remains quite simple. At its core, social media is social. It’s a haven for the people-lovers of the world who desire to connect with others similar, and unlike, themselves. “Why I Social” podcast’s September lineup of guests consisted of four individuals (including myself) who were lured into the professional digital world by the magnetic environment of their social communities. Click here to read the whole article.
- This Facebook Algorithm Announcement Makes Me Mad. Here’s Why.
- Tri-States Business Chat: Featuring Betty Lou Kranz of The Pretzel Princess in Port Jervis, NY
- Tri-States Business Chat: Featuring Debbie Valentine of Smith Kitchen & Bath in Port Jervis, NY
- Tri-States Business Chat: Featuring Nancy Werany of Silver Star Jewelry Gallery in Milford, PA
- Can a Small Business Delete a Yelp Review?